AirHD company is based in Moscow, Russia and develops technologies and systems for video broadcast over wireless networks since 2012.
Originally, our technologies were created for our own projects. For instance the Avatrip.com project is winning different contests and grants with help of our broadcasting technology:
- Only Russian project took part in the Tokyo Game Show 2012
- Grant from Start Fellows community. Founded by the largest Russian VC’s Yuri Milner and Pavel Durov (VK)
- 100 Innovators on the Open Innovation 2013 forum
- Victory in Live Mobile Congress competition organized by IMI.VC venture fund
Making technology we have invested in them all our intellectual energy, all the best knowledge and engineering solutions of our highly skilled professionals.
We have developed the products with sets of features designed to maximize the quality of work:
- Use of multiple modems (3G/4G LTE)
- Work with different cellular networks simultaneously (Multi-Mobile)
- The technology of uninterrupted broadcasting (Adaptive Bitrate)
- Hot swapping of batteries without stopping broadcasting (Hot-Swap)
- GPS / GLONASS tracking of video operator location (OpLocator)
And many others that you can see in the specification of our products.
Own development center, allows us to configure the equipment under the specifications of the customer. Every day we conduct online tests of the equipment and constantly improve it.