AirHD 110 Mini
The mobile device AirHD 110 Mini is connected to the camera and allows you to broadcast FullHD video online, via several USB modems using 3G / 4G (LTE) networks.As the first developers of such systems in Russia, we take into account the specifics of Russian telecom operators. The standard configuration does not include USB modems. Download brochure
- In Mini there are no separate antenna blocks, built-in antennas of USB modems are used
- Another form factor of equipment
- The battery is not removable, without Hot-Swap
- Delivered without a tablet
- No remote server control
- The system takes into account the specifics of Russian telecom operators
- It works simultaneously with different cellular networks (multi-mobile)
- It supports all telecom operators in the region
- It is possible to use 3G or 4G LTE networks simultaneously
- Automatic change of bitrate (adaptive bitrate)
- Broadcast delay in cellular networks is 5 seconds
- LAN video transmission with a delay of 2 seconds
- The camera is connected to the AirHD equipment via SDI or HDMI cable
- Video from the camera goes to the AirHD encoder, where it is converted and transmitted via 6 modems by 3G/4G networks to the Internet
- Video gets to your server, from where it can be broadcasted or recorded. The delay time till the air is about 5 seconds/li>
The package Includes:
- The AirHD 110 Mini device with built-in battery
- Cord for connecting SDI or HDMI
- Bag for mobile use
- Client and server control software
ControlThe control software (client) can be installed to any mobile phone or tablet, and from there the operate system contol can be done during shooting. The client allows to change the next options:
- Selecting the source and video resolution
- Broadcast Bitrate
- Selecting 3G-4G LTE modem mode
- Selecting the source and video resolution
- View the transmitted video
- Select video output devices
- Set the delay time
- Manage the recorded video
PricePlease write us a request on firstname.lastname@example.org
|Product:||AirHD 110 Mini|
|Video resolution||1920×1080 FullHD, 1280×720 HD, 720×576 SD|
H.264 AVC high profile
|Video sharing||To your website, streaming Internet channel (Youtube), server, CDN|
One to choose from: HD-SDI, HDMI, USB
|Communication modules||4-6 USB modems 3G/4G LTE (modems are sold separately), LAN|
|Communication standards||3G UMTS, 4G LTE|
|Power supply||Battery (up to 2 hours of video), operation via electric mains|
|Control||Via mobile phone or tablet|
|Dimensions||System unit: 22 x 12 x 12 cm; Weight 1.5 kg.|
|1. TV broadcasting on the air
Until recently, to transfer high-quality video from the streets in a live broadcast, a minibus was needed that was connected to an expensive satellite network and served by several people. Today, you only need to connect the AirHD 110 to the camcorder and one operator can record live broadcasts using regular cellular tariff plans 3G / 4G LTE networks. Eliminating the cumbersome hardware, long connectivity, complex maintenance, our technology opens up entirely new dimensions of mobility and ease of broadcasting.
|3. Use in enterprises for remote control
Easy to use AirHD 110 allows you to perform operational audio and visual monitoring of work at remote sites of industrial enterprises. Specialists or management can stay at their workplaces, sending less skilled personnel to the fields and performing remote management of several objects at once. Field conditions and the ability to deploy broadband Internet will allow to always stay connected in companies with high territorial diversification. The lighting of business events and corporate events online, which employees of interurban branches will be able to monitor, will increase their ownership and will allow them to feel themselves as part of one company.
|4.Interaction in emergency situations
Mobile video surveillance in real time opens up an entirely new level of coordination and interaction of control centers with operational staff in the field of emergency events. Law enforcement agencies and national security agencies, firefighting, transport security and emergency medical services often require immediate response measures in difficult situations. Mobile video transmission system AirHD 110 from the scene directly to the screens of medical organizations, public safety centers, transport management or the Ministry of Emergency Situations can be invaluable for making decisions in critical situations. GPS / Glonass tracking of the location of the operator allows you to monitor the movements on the map.
AirHD is based in Moscow and has been developing streaming video broadcasting technologies over wireless networks since 2012. We are the only Russian manufacturers of such equipment.Our equipment uses its own video transmission technologies for 6 modems simultaneously.
The equipment is designed specifically for Russian cellular networks, while allowing you to work with several cellular operators at once, using unique algorithms for uninterrupted broadcasting, adaptive bit-rate and error correction.
When transferring video, software that is installed on the user's server is used, so confidentiality is under your complete control.
We have been successfully using the systems created by us for the past 5 years, participating in exhibitions (CSTB, NATEXPO, ITVF) and winning in technological competitions:
Russian tech in Tokyo Game Show 2012
Start Fellows (Yuri Milner and Pavel Durov)
100 Innovators, the Open Innovation Forum
Live Mobile Congress in the IMI.VC Fund Contest
Among our clients:
McDonalds, M.Video, Pfizer, Nobu, M1, TNT, CTB, Moscow Museum of Modern Art, Moscomsport, Russian Cycling Federation, Russian Surfing Federation, Knight Frank and many other companies.
The quality of our equipment is confirmed by the largest Russian TV companies (VGTRK, STS, ORT, Zvezda, Life) and is used in the park of TV companies (National TV and Radio Company Ingushetia, Max Media, etc.).Our live webcasts on the site: live.airhd.tv
|McDonald's Russia||M.Video's Chain|
Concerts, mass events, Online video broadcasts (from 02.47.00)
Sports events, Live competitions broadcasts
Online video tours about enterprises
Coverage of live corporate events (start from the 12th minute)
Lectures and seminars with the translation of video to the Internet
Online video bridges from work sites, at industrial sites
- Multi сameras broadcasting
- Professional operators
- Professional TV cameras
- Directing video and audio mixing
- Shooting from moving cars
- Broadcasting simultaneously in the Internet and on street monitors
- Broadcasting from multiple locations
1. What is the warranty for the AirHD 110 Mini equipment?
- Support: within 1 month after purchase of the equipment: adjustment and full remote support is included in the cost, equipment can be returned or replaced.
2. Is it possible to buy the completed AirHD server?
Yes we can set the completed server. Typical configurations:
- AirHD 110 Tower: Win 10, Intel Core i7 4790, 3600 MHz, 8192 MB, 1000 GB, Intel HD Graphics 4600 1024 MB, DVD-RW, 1000 Mbps, Blackmagic DeckLink Mini Monitor
- AirHD 110 Unit: Win10, Intel Core i7 4790, 3600 MHz, 8192 MB, 1000 GB, Intel HD Graphics 4600, DVD-RW, 1000 Mbps, Blackmagic DeckLink Mini Monitor
3. Which SDI output card is recommended for the server?
The Blackmagic DeckLink Mini Monitor card contains SDI and HDMI outputs.
4. What type of batteries can be used with your equipment?
- The Mini solution uses a built-in battery.
5. Is it possible to record as files (in which format) on the receiving server?
- Yes, the stream of H.264, format .ts
6. Is the battery charged when AirHD is connected to the network?
- Yes, it is.
7. Is there a priority for switching on and off and - server, mobile unit.
- Yes, first of all a server is switched on
8. How many audio channels can be attached to SDI?
- Only 2.
9. Is it possible to transmit multi-format signals: SD SDI 4: 3 SD SDI 16: 9 HD SDI 16: 9
The video capture card allows you to receive data in these formats.
10. Is it possible to use AirHD 110 Mini to broadcast previously recorded content to the hard drive when there is no input video signal?
- Yes, there is a possibility of transmitting the deferred recording to the server and the following broadcasting via the server to on the air.
11. Is this device suitable for transmitting multicast broadcasts from TCP?
- The equipment can be connected to a video mixer via the HD-SDI interface and broadcast taken from several cameras stream.
12. Video is transmitted directly to the Internet, for example, to the CDN-network and for ""collecting"" the multistream isn't necessary to have an intermediate server?
- The video is removed from the camera and the mixer, it is transmitted via the cellular network to the Internet, from where it comes to the server. From the server it can be output either to HD-SDI or to CDN, or to other output systems in RTMP format.